Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Adsense results and plans

OK, here we go again - one month is over and another month begins. Time to access how plans were fulfilled, and to make new plans. September was really controversial. I did manage to close $1119 in Adsense total - noticeably higher than the maximum planned. At the same time, it did not leave the feeling of satisfaction. There were three teaser days with revenues well above $100 each that showed what income could be achieved, and then things just slid back to the mediocre levels.

However, I dare using those teaser record Adsense days in my plans for October. I use the same algorithm as before, and base it not on the mediocre end of the month days (not all of them even crossing $20 mark), but on those three great days. So, $150 x 31 = 4650. Reckless? Unrealistic? IDK. I had such days, I know it is doable. If I don't try, I don't get there for sure.

Maximum Adsense goal? Well, same calculations as before: $4650 x 2.5 = $11625. Doable? IDK. But I was able to beat all my previous maximums. Wish me luck this time, too :)

No comments: