Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Not many changes... Kind of lost interest

There are not many changes with my Adsense for the last month - since I last posted here. I did not perform to expectations, and Adsense revenue for October was even lower than in September. Still, it was more than $1000, which gives me a hope I can finally make it in the nearest future.

For some reason I lost interest to posting my "adventures" here, so this blog will just hang around until I want to post again - or forever. Good luck to everybody :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you lost interest...
I just started my own website about making money with google adsense as well (www.mmmoney.net) and searched if anyone has done something like that before.
Too bad you don't feel like continuing - your blog is kind of motivational on interesting to read.
Anyway - i hope to beat your adsense results within a year :)

Joshua Nestor said...

Thanks for your comment Roman, and good words :)

I just have too many commitments on my plate currently, and commitment to write in this blog was a kinda lowest priority :)

Anyway, good luck to you, and I include your site in my blogroll :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Joshua Nestor said...

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Riva :)