Friday, March 7, 2008

Victory?

I don't know. There was a moment already when I declared victory on this blog, and it was kinda premature... After several days I was dropped from the first page of SERPS, traffic went, and so were earnings. I had several spikes of traffic since then, but neither stayed more than a handfull of days.

My earnings were more or less stable in the are of $30 a day, and climbed steadily - but slowly... Finally late February I got a kind of jump, and it stays in the area of $150 a day - which was the intermidiate goal. To be precise, those earning are combined Adsense and Widget Bucks, and Widget Bucks gives about 1/3...

4 comments:

noernoel said...

Congratulation Success For you
internet income

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog.

I am an unemployed Network Admin who decided to try the internet marketing thing.

It's been hard to say the least. Everything I try seems to fail. I got myself banned from adwords and I can't figure out how to get traffic to my site.

It really sucks. Today I've been in a bit if a funk, and kinda depressed about it all. Not sure if I can really do this.

But then I found this blog. I have read every post you put on there since the begening. And I'm ready to give this internet thing another try. I am posting this because you say you have lost interest and don't want to write your story.

Well, I say, please don't stop. You have an audience. And thanks. I'm going to figure out how to follow in your footsteps.

seanbenson/at/mpruv.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, i'm new here and nice to meet you. You have a high quality content on your blog. I'll learn from your post.

Thank'z

Ken said...

Please don't stop writing this blog. It's the most pragmatic blog on this topic I've found. Thanks for all the great posts.

Cheers, Ken