Sunday, September 23, 2007

Adsense miracle lasts longer than one day. Traffic assessment and plans.

I thought it might be a one-day miracle but it is not. As I write this, I'm still on the third place for that keyword, I'm still getting tons of traffic albeit slightly less than yesterday, and my Adsense is still showing me daily numbers well in excess of $100.

Well, I now believe it is sustainable, and I plan on increasing this level of earnings at least two times. I'm having two good rankings now, and I can improve the second one. It will not double the overall traffic, but it will increase it probably 20%.

Now, I have three more related keywords I'm running marketing campaigns on currently. Two of them are approaching first page rankings, and one of these keywords is way better than all of them taken together in terms of traffic.

My raw estimate would be I can get a total of three times the current traffic = three times the current Adsense. Two times to be conservative. All on that one page :D. And I have more than one page on this site, way more. Granted, 99% of those pages cannot be ranked for such an amazing set of keywords, but one percent that left is more than enough to make a good living.

I just went back several pages and looked up what I planned to achieve for September. The plan was minimum of $450 and maximum of $1000. With monthly counter showing $650, minimum is already out of the question. Now I'm eager to see if I can break the maximum :).

No comments: