Saturday, September 1, 2007

Adsense achievements and plans. My secret traffic weapon launch.

Today is the first calendar day of fall. A good excuse to look at what has been achieved, and to plan on further achievements. So, my Adsense income in July was a tad shy of $40, and it finally broke $100 payout threshold. Wow, I could get my first ever Adsense check! In August I made $245 plus change. Quite an impressive jump, don't you think? Does this mean I should expect 245*(245/40)=$1500 in September? As much as I would love to, I really doubt it's doable.

I planned to make at least $100 in August. My plans for September are $450. Why not $1500? Cause I plan based on daily income. At the end of July Adsense daily income was about $3. I multiplied this by 31 and rounded up. At the end of September my average day was $15. If you multiply this by 30, you get 450. If history is to repeat itself, I might get happy and hit $1000. This is because August gave me 2.5 times more than what was planned. So, getting anywhere between $450 and $1000 on Adsense is planned for September. Let's watch how this will unfold.

Adsense aside, today is Day X for my secret traffic weapon! Everything is in line. Accounts have been created, message has been prepared. Nothing else to do than to wait for the Time X. When it comes? I think the best time will be noon. EST. I want to let people in several time zones wake up after night out. Get their coffee. And get in front of the screen. Like I just did.

Noon of September 1st. Sounds good for me, so time X is set, and countdown started. I will launch the secret weapon at noon. Well, start launching to be exact. The process will take 10-15 minutes, may be even more cause this is the first time I'm using this tool. I expect the traffic and Adsense revenue to pick up dramatically.

Here is a look of traffic to this blog on Google analytics:

I'm intrigued to see if I am able to change this picture dramatically.

Adsense showed just $0.03 for the life of this blog so far. We'll see if the secret weapon makes any difference.

No comments: