Sunday, August 5, 2007

Why Adsense Diary?

Well, this blog was born because Adsense Buddy did not want to work on my machine. Seriously. I just bought Joel's ebook a week ago, and Adsense Buddy came with it as a bonus. It has built-in journal to record whatever you do to your site, so I decided I give it a try and finally start logging what I do. No luck though. It did not want to work. Helpdesk advised me to delete all cookies and reinstall, what I did. Well, it worked. Kinda. For a few minutes. Than it stopped working for good.

I'm a lazy man, I'm not going to wipe off all my cookies several times a day just to make Adsense Buddy happy, so I gave up on it. But I decided I'm going to keep a log, remember? I figured I could use Blogger as well - at the end blog is just a web log, is it?

I'm going to try and keep my diary of mating Adsense to my main site. My site is not MFA, I'm building it around my passion, but making a few bucks never hurts and helps to pay server fees and then some. Considering I started to get some traffic lately, site is paying for itself. Now I'm wondering if I can squeeze a few more bucks out of it.

Why Blogger? Well, Blogger equals Google equals Adsense. So why not? I might be able to make a few bucks on that side, too :)

No comments: