Friday, August 10, 2007

Recieved articles. Spinning. Bad adsense performance. First click on defd.

Received 20 articles on defd. Now need to spin them. This will be quite a task for the weekend. But then I just need to sit back and relax for some time while the service will submit spun articles to directories.

Not sure what is going on with different ad zones on ddir. Does not look like a bunch of "improvements" did actually improve anything. Will evaluate more accurately over the weekend, but so far it looks like it got worse, not better. Since I applied a bunch of changes, now I have to test them one by one. A week is lost - that's why they say one shouldn't do several changes, one change at a time…

Got a first click on defd today - not exactly what I expected, but still extremely good comparing to what I have on ddir. Now I need traffic there - that's what articles are for, and all those paid directory submissions, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja, sennilega svo pad er