Sunday, August 12, 2007

Change in adsense placement and look. Spinning articles.

Today at around midnight (11th to 12th) disabled the blended menu links and enabled different blocks for the menu and upper left corner adsense links. Will do those things one at a time. I'm going to use the last week data as a baseline, and to see what adsense will show next week relatively to the previous one. Then I'm going to come back to blended menu, but to change adsense colors to blue. And compare all three tests.

On the other tasks - working on articles spinning. That's quite a nightmare for non-native English speaker. Using both MSWord and online thesaurus, and it is going soooooo slooooow :( I started several articles and did not complete any one of them yet. But I set a goal to start submitting one article this weekend. Hope I can do this....

No comments: