Monday, August 13, 2007

Record traffic - and mediocre adsense. Steep jetsubmitter learning curve.

Record traffic today. As of now analytics shows 464 visits, the previous record was 422 a couple of weeks ago. Albeit the high traffic, adsense figures are not that impressive as yesterday. I realize I'm still getting pretty decent (for me so far) almost four dollars a day, but this is a big drop comparing to yesterdays $5.56, and celebration mood is gone.

Still fighting jetsubmitter, sorting out the errors on both sides. It is really raw product. It is good, but it needs much more polishing to be called commercial product. Interface is not clear and sometimes really confusing, reporting is not consistent, etc. Anyway, this is the best thing I know about so far, so I'm stuck with it and have to learn to use it.

No comments: