Sunday, August 12, 2007

First five dollars plus! Working on traffic. First article ready for submission.

Wow! That's kinda amazing. I mean it DOES make a difference, I made more than 5 bucks today. First time in my life I made 5 dollars a day on the Internet. With the adsense. I can remember months - and not the single month but many months - when I made less then that. Looks like this thing really has some merit to it. I bet.

Traffic was as usual lately, not more not less. This is the thing I got used to pretty fast - I remember the days (just a month ago) when I was glad to receive 50 visitors, and even 20… Now below 300 is kinda low, 300-400 is the norm. Hope this will get even better with my marketing campaign unfolding. I need to get it way better if I want to create a stream of income that can support my lifestyle. Keep up the good work, and it should materialize. I'm working on it.

Finally completed spinning of one article. Getting 99+% above 30% on dupecop on 50 copies, and I think this is as much as you can get without rewriting everything from scratch. Started to submit with jetspinner, running into errors/bugs, trying to sort them out. Manually drafted one of the spun copies to ezinearticles, found a bunch of errors. Fixed them, restarting the submitting. Read "article domination" and decided to give the resource box one more thought.

No comments: