Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Puzzling jump in traffic. Adsense data and short-time plans. Jetsubmitter does have problems

I definitely got some jump in traffic recently. For the last three days analytics shows all records, being 490, 480, and as of 10pm 430 today. SERPs did not really improved; they even got worse cause I've been pushed down three places on Google for my current main keyword comparing to 12th. This kinda puzzles me, but I don't have a clue what's going on, so I'm just watching.

Adsense figures improved, and the last two days I'm getting more than $6 a day. What a difference with the whole previous year. And it looks like that adsense is better not only due to traffic, optimization brings the result, too. It took me a while to figure out how to process the data to get the clear picture, and now I'm pretty much sure that new layout for ddir is better than previous. But I will wait till the end of the week, namely Saturday night, to move on with further testing. This time I'm going to merge upper left ad block with the menu, but leave it blue, not blend it.

Jetsubmitter numbers did not change since yesterday. No reply to email and ticket so far. Submitted one more ticket, will see how it goes.

No comments: