Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ordered articles. Cancelled Stomper membership.

Yesterday was devoted mainly to the things not related to the Internet. However, a few things have been done on that side, too.

I finally ordered a series of articles on defd. Two places, $7.5 and $15 a piece. I'm going to spin those and submit unique ones to directories. BOTW listed me under blogs for some reason, and changed title and description dramatically. Well, looks like I have to live with this. At least their page has PR4.

Cancelled Stomper SIMPLE membership - does not make any sense to pay for half-cooked product. I got a plenty of quality info though during those three moths I've been with them. Just a bit too much. I couldn't consume all this info, I need more time for this. Paying for info and not being able to use it looked like a waste of money.

Offered mom to build a blog for her so she can post her travel notes - she has literally hundreds of pages of those - but she declined. She does not want to go public.

No comments: