Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying to push YieldBuild to optimize faster

The whole day was agonizing over relatively low eCPM. Not really really low, it was around $10, which is not that bad at all - yet I got used to twice as much lately. I know what ad tabs configuration Yieldbuild should arrive at to get this eCPM, so watching it wondering around without any purpose finally became unbearable.

So I went in and edited out two ad tabs, so only one is left and what that thingie should do is just to figure out the right type of the ad and its format. Yet so far it did not pick it up, despite of my best effort :(

The total for today is around $65, and it unlikely to get much higher than $70 for the whole day...

No changes on search engines side. Still the same positions, and more or less the same traffic, that slightly grows, probably due to the seasonal tendencies...

2 comments:

Jason Menayan said...

Joshua:

I work at YieldBuild. If you're having problems with optimization, please email me at publishersteam@yieldbuild.com with your account name and we can troubleshoot what's going on. You should not be making *less* than you were making before!

Jason Menayan
YieldBuild

Joshua Nestor said...

Hey Jason,

Thanks, this has been sorted out long ago - sorry I did not see your comment before. :)

And yes, I always email you if/when I get a problem with yieldbuild :D

Take care, Joshua