Monday, September 3, 2007

Adsense on this blog behaves again. Second day of higher traffic here.

OK, homepage adsense behaves now. I don't know whether this was just a temporary glitch in the system, or my micro keyword stuffing worked - but there are no more public ads on my homepage - see for yourself :).

Coming back to my secret weapon - here is the traffic pic for today, as I write this:



After yesterday's failure I literally spent the whole day fine-tuning and following up. I changed the copy where it was possible, I used a few more of available options, I teamed up with people using the same tool and used some help from their side. You see the result. I already wrote that it fell short of my expectations, but it's still very impressive nonetheless. I got ten-fold increase of traffic overnight. And corresponding Adsense increase. Let's see if I'm able to hold on this level and move further.

Adsense does not impress me much today. Right now it is showing $6.30, including $0.67 from this blog. While CTR on my main site is on average level, today people click on the cheap ads for some reason, and CPM is way down there. Combined with very low traffic (my SERP are still down there), low CPM produces those mediocre results.

No comments: