Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nothing to write home. So-so main site Adsense. 301 redirect of parked domains.

Nope, nothing good to write home today. This blog got whopping ten visits, and zero Adsense. I even don't want to post the picture today - really nothing to brag about. The only good thing about this blog today - social bookmarks are still here, and they are operational. As soon as I find the full set of images and figure out the way to get them uploaded, you'll see much nicer layout.

On my main site Adsense is mediocre. Since nothing really changed on search engines, traffic is between 700 and 800 today, even with the weekend over. As of now Adsense shows $7.13, more than twice below the plan :(

I have several parked domains, and a couple of them are showing PR2 for some reason. I just discovered this recently. It took me some time to decide what to do with this PR, and now I'm going to setup 301 redirect to try and transfer this PR to my main site. At the end, it all should translate into Adsense. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: