Monday, September 17, 2007

BlogRush works. Record Adsense CTR, CPM, and earnings. New keywords.

You probably noticed I joined BlogRush (this fancy box at the bottom of the right column). It's a completely free brand new service (still beta) from John Reese, and it seems to work nicely for me. It's here for a couple of days, and it brings me several unique visitors every day. Considering I give it just a very few impressions, it's really good. Give it a try, it probably will work for you, too. There are no catches, and it looks like a no-brainer for me.

I showed record earning of a tad more than $30 yesterday. Today follows the suit with $28 currently. Adsense CTR is shooting thorugh the roof, as well as traffic and CPM. Most of it is due to the new keyword that I even did not consider before. Accidentally I got to the first page of Google for it (number eight currently), but now I want to keep it there. It became the key keyword for ddir page for now.

I even went back to keyword research, and did a very broad scope of related search terms. Now I have four key terms to target for this Adsense page. Two of them were in my list before, and two much more powerful I just added. Since they all are interconnected, I did target all of them in my campaigns, but I did not track results for those two that are new. I just did not realize I have two more way better search terms there. Why I did not pay attention to this is a mystery to me.

No comments: