Thursday, September 20, 2007

Setting a new Adsense Record.

I love it. Seriously. For the last several days Adsense shows me at least $30 a day, most of them around $35. Right now at 11pm I have $38.74 on the counter, and a good possibility to tap $40 for the first time in my life tonight. :D This is nothing to talk about for some people like Joel, but for me this is a personal record. I checked this blog - just a bit more than a month ago my normal Adsense revenue was $3. I increased it tenfold. In less than a month and a half. If I manage to keep this improvement pace at least for a couple of months more, my immediate monetary goal is reached.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations with this record then :D I'm far from reaching that, but I'm going to and drastically increase soon too.

Joshua Nestor said...

Thanks for your kind words, Koen. Good luck to you, too :)

Anonymous said...

Keep going. However - do not overlook what people really do to achieve leverage. Do not "bury" adsense! :-)

Joshua Nestor said...

As Joel Comm puts it - you are making money with websites, and I'm using my website to make money. :)

I do have something to tell my visitors, and I would rather spend my time putting my thoughts on paper than cooking one garbage website after another...

Anonymous said...

congratulations.. how many sites do you run? its amazing you get over $100 everyday..i bet you spent a lot of money and effort to bring traffic to your sites because i have a website which gets at least 3thousand visitors daily and i get only over 20 sometimes over 10 dollars..

Joshua Nestor said...

Thanks :). I run four sites including this blog. All adsesne revenue comes from only one of them however. Mostly from one page of it. Yes, I do spend a lot of effort and some money on building traffic, but I do not pay for my traffic directly.

Your numbers look much worse than mine, though. I would experiment with adsense placement and colors on your pages, this might help I think.

Good luck, Joshua

Money Makers Guide for Newbies said...

Congrats! that is a big achievement:) I am close to payout hopefully soon:)

Ben said...

$30 a day is pretty awesome for one page. Are you monetizing it in any other ways i.e with Clickbank. You could maybe be making $100 a day off the same amount of traffic with a couple other networks thats all. Still $30 a day is $900 a month which is an awesome amount of money for just one page. Keep it up!